Deen Dayal Upadhayaya Swalamban Yojona
Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana is a startup loan scheme being run by the state government of Arunachal Pradesh. Under the Swavalamban Yojana, the state government is providing financial assistance in form of subsidy on startup loan. The objective of the scheme is to encourage unemployed youth to gain to low-cost capital for setting up of entrepreneurship.
Under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana, the state government will facilitate bank loans to the youths’ between Rs. 10 lakh and Rs. 1 Crore for setting up greenfield enterprises. The candidates can take loan from any bank of the state (Except Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank (APRB) & Arunachal Pradesh State Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd (Apex) under the scheme.
Apart from 30% subsidy, women entrepreneurs would be eligible for additional 5% subsidy annually provided they don’t turn out to be Non Performing Assets (NPA). To avail the scheme benefits, the beneficiaries need to register with Stand Up India scheme of central government. Under the Swavalamban startup loan scheme, the candidates have to contribute at least 10% of the project cost by themselves.
How to Apply
The application forms for Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana can be filled only through the offline mode. Below is the step by step guide on how to fill application forms to avail startup loan subsidy under the Swavalamban Yojana.
- Registration under Standup India is not required while submitting the application form to DLSC (District Level Selection Committee). However, after approval from SLSC (State Level Selection Committee), candidates have to register with Standup India Scheme.
- Click on the below given link to download DDUSY application form in PDF format.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the form and submit application form in the Office of ADC, HQ.
- After submitting the form, the candidate will obtain an acknowledgement of receipt from the office of ADC, HQ.
- All the received application forms will be submitted to DLSC before 25th of every month.
- The District Level Screening Committee (DLSC) will forward the application form to the State level Screening Committee (SLSC).The SLSC will screen the proposal on every 1st Monday of the month.
- Now, after approval from both the committees, the candidate can submit their proposal for loan in any bank of state.
Resident of the district
Subsidy and Interest subversion on Bank Loan to Entrepreneurs