Textile & Handicrafts
Handloom and Handicrafts Sector
- Imparting training to adolescent girls, boys and widows of bonafied Arunachalee in weaving, knitting and carpentry trade at different crafts centre in the district.
- Production scheme and working capital scheme, including revolving fund scheme is implemented for self employment avenues to the passed out rainees of different trade, which also generates Govt. revenue.
- To sale the finished products produced by the trainees and production worker thereby earning revenue for the Government.
The Department under Sericulture sector, provides technical support and know-how about Sericulture activities, comprising of silkworm, rearing grainage, reeling and spinning and food plant cultivation technology. The Department in form of extension support provides field demonstration, training programme etc from time to time with emphasis on supply of disease free laying, seedling and sapling to encourage the farmer of rural populace to take up the sericulture activities as a source of livelihood income for economic betterment.
Chief Minister Indigenous Textile Promotion Scheme
The scheme being grant under state sponsored scheme for implementation during the current financial year -2018-19, is to assist the local weavers to Increase their qualitative production to compete the market demands by supplying of free cotton yarn to BPL weavers. As per physical target of the scheme 500 nos.of weavers beneficiaries has been identified and presently scheme implementation is under progress since the month of November 2018.
Chief Minister Budget Announcement 2018-19
The scheme assist weavers/co-operative societies by providing working capital/loan through bank for setting up of common infrastructure.
- Deen Dayal Upadhaya Bunkar Yojana(for weavers):
- Providing adequate and timely assistance of Rs 2.00 lakh from the bank.
- Common infrastructure Grant for Women Waver Co-Operative Society:
- To bring all women wavers under single roof by setting up of common infrastructure grant in aid of Rs 25.00 lakhs per Co-operative society.
|Sl.No.||Details of State & Central Flagship Programme Implemented under Deptt. of Textile & Handicrafts, Papum Pare District during the year 2018-19|
|1||Click here to view (443 KB)|
List of Staff of Textile and Handicrafts Department, Yupia
|Sl.No.||List of staffs|
|1||Click here to view (424 KB)|