State Govt. Scheme to encourage girl child where an amount of Rs 20000/- shall be deposited as Fixed Deposit for the girl child born in any government or government recognized private hospital which can be withdrawn by the beneficiary on attaining the age of 18 years, which will be subject to verification.
- Eligibility criteria:
- Should be an Arunachal pradesh schedule tribe or a domicile resident of Arunachal Pradeshor household residential certificate.
- Should be born in a government or government recognized private hospital.
- Restricted to maximum of first 2(two)live girl child.
- Procedure to avail:
- A copy of delivery/discharge certificate by the MO of the hospital (as a proof of institution delivery).
- A copy of MCP card.
- A copy of birth certificate issued by the register of birth and death.
- A copy of schedule tribe certificate of father/guardian or domicile certificate/residential certificate.
- A copy of aadhar card of the parents/guardians.
- Procedure for claim of maturity:
- A copy of class X passed certificate with a copy of mark sheet.
- A self declaration about being unmarried on her 18th birthday.
- A copy of bank pass book opened in the name of girl beneficiary in State Bank Of India.
- Withdrawal form filled y the girl herself.